Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thrift Books Haul!

Hello Lovelies!

I am so excited about my new find! I will tell you up front that I am NOT being paid for this post. I came upon this site by happen stance. Thriftbooks.com is basically a used bookstore online and I absolutely LOVE it! I have gotten 4 books from them already. Three of them came in today.


The prices are low and the standard shipping is free. Yes I said FREE. It is standard shipping so it can take up to 2 weeks but I'll take it for free. The conditions of the books are all but new. There is a little wear on the corners around the bottom of the spine but no tearing which is amazing for used books.


I have a used bookstore that I love to go to but it's almost an hour away from my house and I don't get to go often so I'm beginning to crave getting on thriftbooks.com.


The three books I got in this order are:

Uglies by Scott Westerfield

The Hollow by Jessica Verday and

The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

I hope you all go and check out this site because you will fall in love! I love the service and the quality. 

More posts will follow! So excited to get back on track!

Thanks for reading!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment