Monday, June 15, 2015

Music Monday 6-15-15

Hello Lovelies!

It has literally been almost a year since I have posted anything to this blog! In the last year I have graduated from college, moved to another town and gotten my first "big girl job". I am now an elementary school teacher and I love every minute of it. 

Now that I am out for summer break, I feel like I have the chance to breathe again. That means I finally get to do things that I haven't had time to do in the past year, like talk to you all again! That means that, hopefully, I will be posting more now than I ever had before. 




Since today is Monday, I decided to start with a Music Monday post to get me back in the swing of things. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I will have a new review post up.

It is going to be very difficult to try to organize all the music I have been loving into a top 5 so I am just going to list them.


Take Your Time  - Sam Hunt
Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars
Chains - Nick Jonas
Wild Child  - Kenny Chesney and Grace Potter

As always, to listen to any of these songs, click on the title.

I hope you all have a fantastic week! Leave me a comment letting me know if there are any books you would like me to review.

Thanks for reading!

C.


No comments:

Post a Comment